Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How many days till the next GEN CON?

It's over for another year.

Thanks for coming and playing. Hope you were here for the tickets you got, hope you were able to generic into those you couldn't, or were pleased at the surprise game you dropped into.

We really appreciate the openness many of you had to just playing a game with us.

The team is already jumping into planning for next year ... jeez guys can a person take a breathe!

In spirit it will always be August, and we will always be gaming.

peace
-pbh

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how to reach you in another way, so I'll try a comment on this blog and see what happens.

    I am trying to locate someone (mabye Marc "Jokeboy" Blumberg?, Dana Edgell?) who might be able to discuss with me the possibilty of obtaining the materials for Dean and Dana Edgell's game "Intrigue Beneath the Waves". This was a brilliant game I played at GenCon 2005, and I would love the opportunity to try to stage a game of this in the Hamilton, Ontario area.

    Please let me know.

    Hans Messersmith (skalchemist@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hans,
    Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate staff.

    Yes, the "Intrique ..." games were great, and someday someone should run them again.

    Did you get to play the first "Intrique" game in the airship?

    -pbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, no, it was before my time at GenCon.

    I did later play a game with many of the same GM's that was a b-sci-fi movie based game the next year (2006?) that was incredible as well. I'd love to find a copy of that.

    Hans

    ReplyDelete